Mobile Device Management (MDM) is an industry term for the administration of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablet computers, laptops and desktop computers. MDM is usually implemented with the use of a third party products such as Citrix Xen Mobile.
Employees want access to apps and data from any mobile device, including their own personal devices and the apps that people need to get their jobs done have expanded beyond email to include Windows, datacenter, web and native mobile apps. However, for IT, allowing users to access all of their apps and data from untrusted devices raises significant security and compliance concerns.
Citrix XenMobile is a comprehensive solution for managing and protecting mobile devices, apps and data, and giving users the freedom to experience work and life their way. Its features include:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for configuring, securing, provisioning and supporting mobile devices
- Mobile App Management (MAM) for complete management, security and control over native mobile apps and their associated data
- Sandboxed apps including email, browser, file sharing and editing, note taking, task management, and collaboration
- Multi-factor single sign-on (SSO)
- Shared devices – i.e. the ability to share apps and data among multiple users with Mobile Device Management (MDM) and MAM Control
Don’t just take our word for it!
Serval Systems Ltd has provided us with a highly reliable IT support service for over 9 years. Two years ago we extended our link further, and outsourced our entire IT provision to them across the full range of services including ICT Strategy, server hosting and help desk provision. Our partnership has given us a definite business advantage in a highly competitive market