Are you looking to upgrade your current telephone system? Our VoIP solutions are reliable and one of the most efficient on the market.
If you have an unreliable phone system, it can hurt your reputation and business efficiency. Therefore, it pays to ensure you have a telephone solution that is as resilient and reliable as possible. VoIP solutions are the future of telephony, offering a number of advantages over legacy ISDN telephony.
What are VoIP solutions?
Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP solutions differs from your standard telephone system as the internet is used as your switchboard. Your call is translated into data and transmitted across a broadband connection – just like any other file or email you might send. Once to data reaches the other end, it is automatically converted back without any noticeable effect.
Serval VoIP telephony has proven to be a great investment for all that use it and offer some of the following standout features:
- Remote office: Users can appear at their desk, regardless of their location.
- Smartphone Integration: Users can use the VoIP system from their mobile by downloading the BRIA softphone to their device.
- Enhanced Voicemail: Voicemail recordings are sent to your inbox as an attached WAV file.
- Integration with CRM platforms (Go Integrator): Users can link the system with an ever-growing list of popular CRM platforms.
- Anonymous Call Rejection: Users can have unwanted calls sent straight to their voicemail and check them when convenient.
Would you like to find out what other features our VoIP telephony solution has to offer? Find out here.
Through our partnership with the entrust IT Group, a network of Managed Service Providers based across the UK, we have unparalleled capabilities in providing businesses with the best solutions for VoIP.
At Serval IT Systems, all VoIP solutions are high-quality and suitable for businesses of all sizes, in all industries. However, for any business with a mobile workforce, our VoIP solutions are a complete game-changer.
Please contact us for more information.