For the most part, technology is great. However, sometimes it lets you down. If your hardware fails, are you confident you have someone you can turn to? Things can get expensive quickly – according to Gartner the average cost of IT downtime is $5,600 per minute. Serval IT Systems can support your organisation, big or small, and help reduce downtime and maximise productivity.
What do support contracts offer?
Support contracts with Serval IT Systems offer four key elements:
- Fix your existing IT Infrastructure – IT systems are the foundation of every enterprise and the most important thing is for it to just ‘work’. A support contract will provide you with peace of mind in case something goes wrong. Our team will be able to upgrade and restore your IT infrastructure.
- Monitor against threats – Unfortunately, there is no silver bullet in cyber security and cyber threats are advancing at an alarming rate. Therefore, having a support contract where threats are monitored will mean your business will stay protected and also free you up to focus on core business activities.
- Manage updates – Updates often occur at some of the most inconvenient times – prompting them to be ignored (at times indefinitely!). Since most updates fix existing vulnerabilities, it leaves you vulnerable to cyber attacks by ignoring them. If you don’t have the time or forget to complete your updates, a support contract will mean they are taken care of so that your business can not only stay safe from hackers and malware but also take advantage of new and exciting features.
- Access to a service team helpdesk – Often, a helpdesk for a growing business is too expensive to be viable if you hire your own staff. With the helpdesk of the Support Team at Serval IT Systems, you can get access to expert knowledge remotely and it will also free up the in-house IT team’s precious time.
Other local services
Good local services can help you overcome many IT headaches. Some of the other services Serval IT Systems can provide include:
- Hardware procurement – If you’re not tech-savvy, knowing what hardware to provide for your business can be difficult. Through access to preferential rates relative to other vendors, Serval IT Systems can get lower hardware costs to you.
- IT Consultancy – Serval IT Systems have a number of experienced and knowledgeable engineers who can help build your business’ IT strategy. These assignments can be as short as a week or as long as a year.
- Networking, cabling and Wi-Fi for your office – All three are key components of infrastructure, and need to be reviewed regularly. We have a wealth of experience in installing networking cables and boosting your wireless management.
- Managed Backup/DR and Antivirus – Business data is an important asset. Therefore, protecting it from loss and virus’ must be a priority. Serval IT Systems will take care of your data backup and IT protection so you can concentrate on growing your business.
What if you are an IT professional?
Many SME IT teams are small – some are only one man and IT professionals come at a high cost, so it can be expensive to hire more in house. Serval IT Systems can take the everyday IT support issues off your in-house IT teams hands so that they are able to focus on the more important (and exciting!) tasks all while keeping costs down.
Serval IT Systems are your complete IT provider. Whether you are a growing business looking to achieve a more mature IT environment, or a large corporate enterprise looking for a little extra support to free up resources in your team.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how Serval IT Systems can help drive your business forward, please get in touch.