The Support your business needs to succeed.
The team at Serval IT Systems spend a lot of time talking to a lot of business owners and leaders. Frequently they tell us that IT is increasingly becoming the core of their business. Technology has evolved to such a point that it allows each of us to streamline tasks and increase efficiency. These days, almost every business and every employee uses technology in some form. Yet, so many businesses muddle through without an IT Support team, or with one that cannot effectively keep up with the demands placed on it.
Why is this?
Perhaps it is for financial reasons. Technology is expensive enough as it is without hiring a team to manage it. Many SMEs feel they can make do without support and instead use online forums to fix problems themselves. What they don’t account for is the time cost associated with this approach. Staff can waste countless hours trying to skirt around technology gremlins, which slow them down and make them inefficient.
Alternatively, in many cases SMEs do use an IT Support company, but are left frustrated when the service doesn’t feel ‘joined up’. They complain that support appears to be reactive, simply responding to problems as and when they arise. The trouble is, once a problem arises it is already slowing you down.
There is a better way.
Serval IT Systems recognises that the best IT Support company is the one that is invisible. By proactively managing your hardware and software, they can ensure issues are resolved before they become noticeable problems.
When problems do happen, you will want a team that cannot only resolve them, but can also explain to you what went wrong and how you can ensure it never happens again.
Serval IT Systems have nearly twenty years of experience in delivering best-in-class IT Support, and our partnership with the entrust IT Group gives us access to industry-leading remote monitoring software to ensure that we are always on top of your IT issues.
What companies will benefit from a joined-up IT strategy?
The short answer is that every company can find benefit from a well crafted and professionally supported IT strategy. However, if the following describes your company, you are being held back from sustainable growth by your IT. We can fix that for you.
- An SME with growth plans
- A company without a dedicated IT team
- A company with an overstretched IT team
- A large organisation that requires tried-and-tested solutions to beat off the competition
- A company seeking to implement a flexible working strategy
Can your IT Support provider do that?
There are so many IT providers offering technical assistance. All will claim to solve your problems, but most will fall short. They do not have experience dealing with the demands of growing companies, or the tools required to proactively address your needs. As a result, you are left frustrated. It always feels like your support company are playing catch-up with the demands of your team.
By contrast, the network at the entrust IT Group have a tried-and-tested support strategy. Our team have helped companies like Harvey Jones Kitchens, Neville Johnson, Bath Store, Samsic, BBC, Land Rover, and Capita succeed. Our team are comfortable in high-pressure environments where results matter. We thrive in complexity.
Our IT Support package goes deeper than most. We get to know your business inside out, which includes understanding your goals, your limitations, and your preferences. We cover support for the following:
- Fix-on-fail for your hardware. Including PC/Mac, Printers, Networking Equipment, Servers, Cloud CCTV, VoIP.
- Hardware procurement. We have a close relationship with hardware suppliers to get you the latest equipment at preferential pricing.
- Telephone Support. Our team is available up to 24/7 x 365 to handle IT issues.
- On-Site Support. Our team is available for callouts, both routine and emergency.
- Consultancy & Strategy. Take advantage of our expert team to get recommendations and long-term strategic planning.
- Monitoring. We monitor your infrastructure to proactively detect and resolve faults.
- Third-party software support. We can support third-party software, or at least work with the provider.
As much (or as little) as you need.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Serval Systems Ltd has provided us with a highly reliable IT support service for over 9 years. Two years ago we extended our link further, and outsourced our entire IT provision to them across the full range of services including ICT Strategy, server hosting and help desk provision. Our partnership has given us a definite business advantage in a highly competitive market