As a Certified Microsoft Partner, we can use Microsoft Azure to provide you with hosted solutions.
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s own brand cloud hosting service. The collection of cloud services it can offer is ever-expanding. These include analytics, networking, computing, database, mobile, web and storage. Microsoft has datacentres across the world which allow us, as hosts, to provide cloud services to areas all over the world.
Azure has been categorised into 11 main product types by Microsoft.
- Web and mobile: Development and deployment of web and mobile applications
- Analytics: Real-time analytics
- Media and content delivery: Content delivery such as on-demand streaming services
- Compute: Cloud desktops, virtual machines, remote application access
- Data storage: Database as a Service (DaaS) for both SQL and non-SQL databases
- Internet of things: Users can monitor, capture and analyse Internet of things data from sensors and other devices
- Networking: Traffic management, load balancing, virtual networks and DNS hosting
- Development: Developers can share code, test applications and track potential issues
- Management and security: Cloud administrators can manage their Azure deployment, schedule and run jobs, and create automation
- Hybrid integration: Server backup, site recovery and connecting public and private clouds
- Identity and access management: Protection of encryption keys and other confidential information as well as ensuring only authorised users can access Azure services
If you are a business looking to save money as well as improve productivity and flexibility in the workplace, then an Azure solution could be for you. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, Serval IT Systems can recommend and implement Azure based systems for customers of all sizes. We will be there every step of the way throughout the process and should anything go wrong, we are only a telephone call away.
Please contact us for more information on Microsoft Azure services from Serval IT Systems.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Serval Systems Ltd has provided us with a highly reliable IT support service for over 9 years. Two years ago we extended our link further, and outsourced our entire IT provision to them across the full range of services including ICT Strategy, server hosting and help desk provision. Our partnership has given us a definite business advantage in a highly competitive market